Vaults of midnight
|AMID EVIL Maps|
|Episode 2: Domain of the Sentinels|
|Episode 3: The Sacred path|
|Episode 4: Solar Solstice|
|Episode 5: The Forges|
|Episode 6: Arcane Expanse|
|Episode 7: The Void|
Vaults of midnight is the third level in Episode 1: Astral Equinox.
Description in the in-game codex[edit | edit source]
This is training ground of the lunar acolytes. Their strongest warriors await protecting the entrance to the Lunar Sanctuary.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Secrets[edit | edit source]
- Directly underneath the start of the level is a secret Celestial Claw. Jump off the start platform, turn around and crouch to pick it up.
- Underneath the ramp near the start of the level is a secret Large green mana and Large blue mana.
- Near the bridge with water on one side and lava on the other side. While standing on the bridge, look towards the lava and jump on the rocks to the left close to the bridge. Crawl into the tiny cave to find a secret Star of Torment
- Jump into the rectangular pool in front of the elevator for a Full Health.
- After opening the grate, go into the tunnel and turn left towards the Large blue mana. The ceiling above the Large blue mana has a red switch. Shoot it to open the wall in front of you for a Legendary soul
- After climbing all the way up, you'll reach a round tunnel downwards with a pillar in the middle and walkways on the sides. Use the Celestial Claw to propel yourself up instead of down for a Full health and 2 Medium orange mana
Messages[edit | edit source]
- Walk forward after picking up the Voltride to find the message "Our leader, guardian of the moon he now dreams of death and pain..."
- In secret #3 next to the Star of torment is the message "You have a keen eye. Use the weapon, restore our glory."
- After crossing the bridge with the grate in the middle, water to the left and lava to the right, turn left. When you reach a rock wall, the wall on the left will have the message "Midnight, moonlight, sun begone."
- After opening the grate, go into the tunnel and turn left, then turn right for the message "By the moon, I feel worried..."
- After going down the tunnel with the walkways on the sides, follow the path. If you turn right you go towards the silver key and the exit. If you turn right you go towards a Large blue mana, a Large green mana, a Large health and the message "The solar acolytes think they are so great."
Destructible decorations[edit | edit source]
There are 31 destructible decorations:
- Before going through the door, walk towards the exit and turn around. There are 4 standing torches on pedestal near the pillars.
- There are 2 standing torches next to the first door you go through.
- After going through the door, there are 11 standing torches in the purple area.
- There are 4 standing torches on the bridge with the grate, water on the left and lava to the right.
- There are 2 standing torches on the other side of the bridge.
- There are 2 standing torches near the elevator and the rectangular pool.
- After going downward the circular tunnel with the walkways on the side, there are several indestructible standing torches. Following the path towards the silver key, there are 2 destructible standing torches shortly before having to turn left to go towards the silver key.
- There are 2 standing torches next to the silver key.
- There are 2 standing torches next to the exit.